Friday, June 19, 2009

I can't believe I'm doing this .....

One of the reasons I decided to start blogging is because I seem to be "seeing" signs all the time telling me that I need get going with my journal writting ! Since, I spend so much time on the computer ( researching of course - not surfing - lol ), I figured what the hey - this might be a fun way to get me motivated to start recording down our "memories", and as an added plus I can put up pictures to show proof ! Anyway, I hope I can keep this going and not bore you guys too much. Next week tuesday the kids get out of school and I'm pretty excited - they really are growing way too quick and I've decided to try to make this summer vacation a fun, bonding, learning, relaxing and spiritual filled one - so, wish me luck,energy and PATIENCE to make sure it is what I hope !

My next "memory" I will be blogging on, is our family's road trip last week to spend the weekend with our brother in Quincy,WA.

No comments: