Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kids are still home ....

OK, remember I posted earlier how much I was looking forward to bonding with the kids this summer ..... school was originally suppose to start last week Monday on the 31st of August but the teachers of our school district have gone on strike and so school has been postponed until further notice. It has been almost 2 weeks since the kids should have gone back to school and I am so ready for school to start like NOW ! I am in support of the teachers and their cause so till school finally starts for real I guess I will be trying to figure out how to keep these kids occupied before they drive me even more crazy - if you have any suggestions shoot them my way, and FYI there are 10 kids ages 15 - 2 that I am trying to entertain - but when they finally go back to school I'm thinking I will be needing a vacation !!

2 comments:

SinaGirl said...

So were you able to figure things out? Geez...10 kids? Don't know how you do it...Super Woman!!

Leone Soliai-Matuu said...

Yes I did ... chores - lol ! Nah, same ol thing - park, send them for a walk, park .... hehehe ! You know that I only own 5 of the 10 kids - the other kids (nieces & nephews) parents work and they take advantage of me for free day care - LOL !!